Skip to main content

Hand positions and using Reiki to help your Pet

 

Holding the energy for your pet.

One of the toughest things to do is to not get upset when your baby is upset. When they are anxious and pacing, barking uncontrollably, hiding or chewing your favorite pillow. But you must maintain a calm energy. In order to help your pet you must first relax your energy. Because as you know animals are extremely sensitive to energy. That is why they know there is a thunderstorm coming way before you hear that first rumble.

So before you attempt to calm them you need to start the Reiki on yourself.  Take a few deep breaths and go to your “happy Place”. Feel the white light enter your body and start to radiate out. Take a full five - ten minutes if need be. You may even find your fur bay comes and sits by you.

Then you can begin the Reiki on them. And like your human hand positions you start with the head and move down to neck, shoulders, spine and hips. Then of course the belly 😊 Make sure you cover the areas of the kidneys, liver and stomach. The throat as you do the neck area etc.  Take as much time as they need. As you are sitting you can scan for areas that may need more assistance. When you are done hold one hand on the top of the head and the other at the bottom of the spine, this closes the energy loop. Then press your hands together, finger tips touching, Gasho hand position feel gratitude for the Reiki working take a deep breath and let it out slowly. Reiki complete. Of course, wash your hands to release any lingering energy. Water is a powerful energy cleanser. 

Scanning is seeing and feeling the energy with your senses. When starting out keep your eyes closed, even now, I still usually have my eyes closed. But slowly scan the body. The simplest way is to move your hands about a half inch above the body very slowly from head to tail. See if you see in your mind’s eye or feel in your gut any spots that seem different, any colder areas or any are that makes your hands stop. If so just Reiki that area longer.

Now you must not make any judgements about what may be going on, unless you are a doctor or Vet. Because when we judge we are adding a lower energy back in. It is just an assumption. But if you feel that more Reiki is need allow the time to sit and hold the energy. Reiki is a highly intelligent energy and will go where it is needed so let it do the work. We are just vessels for the energy to pass through.  

You also do not have to be a practitioner to do Reiki. Your fur babies love you and would love to have you doing Reiki for them instead of a stranger. If you have not been attuned to Reiki yet a simple 2-hour class will get you started. You can contact myself for information on that. If you have the attunement no other special training is needed.


I would love to answer your questions on Reiki feel free to contact me through this blog or email me at annshacar@gmail.com, visit my website  www.annshacar.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Being Me.............................

Being Me...... Yup, As I begin to write or I should say began to write the other day. I was told to stop. and for those reading that are not aware, I am very in tune with our spirit / energy world that surrounds us. I can positively say you are Never alone. Anyways My friends wanted me to stop writing so of course I did sat there and said now what? to which they replied, be yourself write with your own voice. So I reread what I wrote and said ah ok, erased it and started again. this time being myself. Because as they said if you can't be yourself why be anything. So now I am being me. I write what I feel and also what I hear, I let the energy flow through me.  All this is coming at a great time as I begin the final journey of my first venture at publishing. I am very excited to do this and so look forward to receiving it. I have the book cover in detail pictured in my mind. the colors and graphics, the smell of the paper, the thickness of it and how it feels as I sit and read

Voices in my Head

  Voices in my head. I often get the question, Have you always been a medium? Psychic? The answer is I don’t know. Because I have always had this conversation going on. I just thought it was my imagination I guess. I thought everyone had this constant dialogue with what I thought was those two little men sitting on each shoulder. Like in the old cartoons…..   If you see me talking to myself, I’m not. As I got older, I tended to use them to make decisions, not that I listened very well in my teenage years. But I can remember sitting and listening to the back and forth discussion about the pros and cons of situations. I always felt like I was a little girl sitting at her grandfather’s feet while he bantered with his old friends. Sitting on a long white porch with the breeze through my hair smelling the grass, water and flowers. You mean everyone does not hear this conversation? Life has had some very hard events for me. I wonder if I had learned to trust the voices how would my lif

The Point is......................

So my word or message this morning for me was "point of view",  to which I asked how come I do not get a "word" everyday? Well that started the ball running...... for one you do, it is a matter of your focus and to that,.... the point of view or attitude you have while your "focusing"  Life hands us so many opportunities each day, and those opportunities are made or not made depending on our Point of view. So what started me on my point of view today was the thought that why don't I get a word or message each day? I love waking up with my Angels chattering, that is when they are chattering about anything besides "Ann, come on Ann it's time to wake up" I don't use an alarm clock, I rely on my Angels to do that job for me, they do a great job. Any ways as I was saying, this morning the chatter was all about point of view and such, like focus and gratitude and attitude. I recently made a life decision and am moving forward on that so