Skip to main content

Voices in my Head

 

Voices in my head.

I often get the question, Have you always been a medium? Psychic? The answer is I don’t know. Because I have always had this conversation going on. I just thought it was my imagination I guess. I thought everyone had this constant dialogue with what I thought was those two little men sitting on each shoulder. Like in the old cartoons…..  If you see me talking to myself, I’m not.

As I got older, I tended to use them to make decisions, not that I listened very well in my teenage years. But I can remember sitting and listening to the back and forth discussion about the pros and cons of situations. I always felt like I was a little girl sitting at her grandfather’s feet while he bantered with his old friends. Sitting on a long white porch with the breeze through my hair smelling the grass, water and flowers. You mean everyone does not hear this conversation?

Life has had some very hard events for me. I wonder if I had learned to trust the voices how would my life be different? We can’t live in the what if’s though. Learning was part of my path, the path I now share with anyone that needs assistance with a message and/or trusting their own inner voice.

I think back to situations in my life and I am literally sickened by the realization If I had just stopped and listened. Maybe things would have gone in such a better way. My whole life would be so different.

Even after I found myself in the presence of others with “true” gifts. You see I just had voices. It was in 2009 I think when I finally started to listen. Not trust but listen. Then a few years later I was told the voices were real. And given so many ways to figure out how to them. I even started doing readings for others, first with cards, then by just the energy. It was always quite interesting how accurate I was. I often stunned myself. But I also found myself not giving all the information to the clients that came to me. That bothered me. I finally realized that if they had the courage to ask the questions, they had the strength to hear the answer. But bouncing around a parent’s question about the last minutes of a child’s life is extremely hard. Answering a young adult’s question about the death of their friend, not easy.

So why do I do it then? Because it is what I can do to assist in making someone’s life a bit more understandable. To help anyone that may be wondering. The one thing I am positive about is that the dying process is not painful. Why am I telling you this? Because that is the main question people want to know is, did my loved one suffer? If that is why you are considering an appointment with a Medium, I can guarantee that they had Angels around them and the transition was not only not painful but a joyous experience. If you need more information or just want to chat with your loved one you can make that appointment but be aware you may not get the answers you expect. You will most likely get the information you need to hear.

If you have a question, I do offer online readings contact me via my email. annshacar@gmail.com for more info or to ask me any questions about sessions or classes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Over Whelming Guilt or Self Sabotage?

I have been through many life changes recently from selling a business to committing to a part time job, to social relationship adjustments. These changes as well as others have been part of my journey through out my time here. Yesterday as day 6 came of my take time for me stretch, which was not an easy thing to do, I started to get this overwhelming feeling of guilt. Now I have had this feeling before many times through out my life. Each time I wonder where it is coming from, which creates more guilt. I start thinking what have I done? My sub conscience must realize that I did something to feel this way. Who did I hurt? What did I say? What did I do or not do to justify this feeling? Now I did take time for me. So was I feeling guilty because I was not getting everything done on my to do list? No, because earlier in the week I sat and did what "had" to get done. So again I went through the thought process of everything I did or did not do, say or did not say.  Nothi

The Proof is in the Pudding

When I first began using Reiki just over 20 years ago, I had my doubts. Even as I was using it and seeing the results I was not convinced. Through the years I had trouble talking about Reiki as I felt like people would not believe me or argue with me about it. I was never one to debate things. But as I have grown in my wisdom of all things Energy, Universal Energy as I like to call it. I have grown in my ability to share and discuss the stories, results and facts of Reiki and all energy healing modalities. What I am most excited about now is the information that is coming out from science on the ability for us to heal ourselves, just by raising our own energy levels. By changing our brainwaves and allowing our heart and our brain to become coherent, and therefore change our biology. When we change our biology, we heal. There is so much information and scientific research on this that it has become my focus in helping people. I have always known that energy and vibrations wor