Skip to main content

Reiki and the Unified Field


Reiki has many benefits, as you may well know, but bringing all those together helps with one main thing. Reiki is a tool to assist us in connecting with the Unified Field where all possibilities exist. Where health is, where we can find peace, Love, and abundance in all areas of our life, and where we can heal from our past and create our future. Reiki is the answer to many of our questions.  


Your first question may be what is the unified field? And that is a great question. Over the years this field has been called many things, but science has now come to an agreement on the one-word well two words, Unified Field. And yes science, Science has come to prove the reality of energy healing. It has also come to be proved that you do not need anyone but yourself to do it. The thing you may need to start with is a teacher/consultant to help with the tools and techniques that assist in getting you to a point where you have the information and confidence to heal yourself.  


Reiki is a tool that allows you to access the vibrational energy that assists in healing the body. When we achieve this vibration, our bodies are able to break up blockages that are causing Dis-ease in our physical, emotional, and etheric bodies. All dis-ease begins with an imbalance in our systems, so to bring it back to homeostasis daily energy balancing is necessary. Yes, daily is best. Why? Because we are out daily, in a world that is far from balanced.  When we work on balancing our inner spirit, and our personal space, we can move through our 3-dimensional world in a healthier way, and hopefully, avoid the pitfalls and lower energy that exists in this dimensional reality we live in.  


Is it easy? Heck no, changing our behavior so to stay healthy is hard and changing our behavior to get healthy from some conditions is even harder. We need to consciously change behaviors that are rooted in our subconscious. That is where turning to others that have the information to make those changes and can support you in the journey is so important. 


Starting with a tool such as Reiki, the first tool that found me, can be life-changing. Over the past 20-plus years, I have seen Reiki do some amazing things and I know this wonderful tool can do so much for anyone. The first step, find a class near you. 


Classes are scheduled. Reiki 1, Feb. 11th, space is limited. Contact me for more info on this class or a session to begin your healing journey back to you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Being Me.............................

Being Me...... Yup, As I begin to write or I should say began to write the other day. I was told to stop. and for those reading that are not aware, I am very in tune with our spirit / energy world that surrounds us. I can positively say you are Never alone. Anyways My friends wanted me to stop writing so of course I did sat there and said now what? to which they replied, be yourself write with your own voice. So I reread what I wrote and said ah ok, erased it and started again. this time being myself. Because as they said if you can't be yourself why be anything. So now I am being me. I write what I feel and also what I hear, I let the energy flow through me.  All this is coming at a great time as I begin the final journey of my first venture at publishing. I am very excited to do this and so look forward to receiving it. I have the book cover in detail pictured in my mind. the colors and graphics, the smell of the paper, the thickness of it and how it feels as I sit and read

Voices in my Head

  Voices in my head. I often get the question, Have you always been a medium? Psychic? The answer is I don’t know. Because I have always had this conversation going on. I just thought it was my imagination I guess. I thought everyone had this constant dialogue with what I thought was those two little men sitting on each shoulder. Like in the old cartoons…..   If you see me talking to myself, I’m not. As I got older, I tended to use them to make decisions, not that I listened very well in my teenage years. But I can remember sitting and listening to the back and forth discussion about the pros and cons of situations. I always felt like I was a little girl sitting at her grandfather’s feet while he bantered with his old friends. Sitting on a long white porch with the breeze through my hair smelling the grass, water and flowers. You mean everyone does not hear this conversation? Life has had some very hard events for me. I wonder if I had learned to trust the voices how would my lif

Rain Drops Keep Falling on my Head!!

Here in the Northeast seems like the Rain hasn't stopped for months,  forget about the garden,  never mind trying to mow the yard, Fishing that's still good after all fish don't care if they get wet. So we are all learning to make the best of this weather. A great lesson lies here somewhere, making the best finding gratitude with each rain drop.  Some parts of the country like the North west get this weather more often and are use to it. So is the lesson to find some perspective?  If so how to we apply that to other areas of our lives? How is it that two people can be in the same place at the same time and have two different experiences.  That comes down to our beliefs, What you believe about a situation is how you will react to it. and how you react determines your level of stress.  AHH now we are getting to it, This is all about stress, and yes as people stop in today you can see the stress, people have had it with all "Bad" weather. Now this