Skip to main content

Does Energy Work Heal your Pets?

 

Does Energy Work Heal your Pets?

 

First of all, it is a Big Yes. A Yes that you can use energy work on your pets and they respond so well. They Love it. And it helps you out at the same time.  Reiki has been a wonderful tool for both myself my fur babies. I use it as they mature in age and even have attuned my older dogs so they can actually use the energy when I’m not around. It calms them. It helps with anxiety & stress, those fireworks during the summer, separation anxiety, pain, dementia, and other issues that your fur babies deal with. Reiki is so easy too, all you need is Level one, a simple online class and you are able to help your babies yourself. There is no need to bring them to someone else. And the stress of a stranger working on them is one less obstacle that they have to overcome.

 

Other forms of energy work are IET and meditation. Yes, meditation for your animals is great and Yes, it starts with you. There is a technique to doing meditation with your animals. It is a way of bringing energy into the room and creating a peaceful environment for them. You don’t just tell them to go sit in the corner and do their meditation. 😊  The key with animals is that they crave the ability to be with you and allowing that is a benefit for both of you. The energy exchange between humans and animals is healing, grounding, and spiritual. Your babies are really your babies and they count on us as much as we count on them. Learning to use energy work will benefit both of you in so many ways.

 

 I have also found some wonderful relief with essential oils. I recently used a technique of applying certain oils to my older dog that I believe tremendously helped her to relax and recover from pain and anxiety. She is like 2 yrs. younger. The thing with oils though is to educate yourself in the use of them and the different quality levels of oils. There are so many factors to consider when choosing an oil company to work with. For therapeutic purposes please do not by oils from a large chain store. There are a few very reputable companies that produce some wonderful Therapeutic grade oils, so do your research. To see what I use please visit my website.

All this sounds confusing? Maybe, but it is so worth taking a holistic approach with your pets. And best of all you can do it yourself and in the process, you are helping yourself too.

Now offering all classes and consulting online.

 For more information please contact me via email. annshacar@gmail.com

www.annshacar.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Voices in my Head

  Voices in my head. I often get the question, Have you always been a medium? Psychic? The answer is I don’t know. Because I have always had this conversation going on. I just thought it was my imagination I guess. I thought everyone had this constant dialogue with what I thought was those two little men sitting on each shoulder. Like in the old cartoons…..   If you see me talking to myself, I’m not. As I got older, I tended to use them to make decisions, not that I listened very well in my teenage years. But I can remember sitting and listening to the back and forth discussion about the pros and cons of situations. I always felt like I was a little girl sitting at her grandfather’s feet while he bantered with his old friends. Sitting on a long white porch with the breeze through my hair smelling the grass, water and flowers. You mean everyone does not hear this conversation? Life has had some very hard events for me. I wonder if I had learned to trust the voices how would my lif

Over Whelming Guilt or Self Sabotage?

I have been through many life changes recently from selling a business to committing to a part time job, to social relationship adjustments. These changes as well as others have been part of my journey through out my time here. Yesterday as day 6 came of my take time for me stretch, which was not an easy thing to do, I started to get this overwhelming feeling of guilt. Now I have had this feeling before many times through out my life. Each time I wonder where it is coming from, which creates more guilt. I start thinking what have I done? My sub conscience must realize that I did something to feel this way. Who did I hurt? What did I say? What did I do or not do to justify this feeling? Now I did take time for me. So was I feeling guilty because I was not getting everything done on my to do list? No, because earlier in the week I sat and did what "had" to get done. So again I went through the thought process of everything I did or did not do, say or did not say.  Nothi

The Proof is in the Pudding

When I first began using Reiki just over 20 years ago, I had my doubts. Even as I was using it and seeing the results I was not convinced. Through the years I had trouble talking about Reiki as I felt like people would not believe me or argue with me about it. I was never one to debate things. But as I have grown in my wisdom of all things Energy, Universal Energy as I like to call it. I have grown in my ability to share and discuss the stories, results and facts of Reiki and all energy healing modalities. What I am most excited about now is the information that is coming out from science on the ability for us to heal ourselves, just by raising our own energy levels. By changing our brainwaves and allowing our heart and our brain to become coherent, and therefore change our biology. When we change our biology, we heal. There is so much information and scientific research on this that it has become my focus in helping people. I have always known that energy and vibrations wor